Fuji announces medium-format analog camera
Fuji has announced the wide-angle Fuji GF670W Professional medium-format camera with a fixed non-extensible 55mm ƒ/4.5 . The new camera will be available in Japan on March 23 rd.
More pictures and specs after the jump.
- focal length to achieve sharp, clear description of a newly designed 55mm F4.5 EBC Fujinon lens mounting.
- 6 × 6cm size, 6 × 7cm screen size change function of a single camera can enjoy two different size screen size (* 2) is installed.
- readily portable compact lightweight, simple structure with an emphasis on ease of use.
- easy to focus accurately match the expression double image rangefinder bright easy to see.
- Aperture-Priority AE Manual exposure are aiming to be able to reflect this.
* You can not switch in the middle of shooting two.
Recommended price: 275,000 YEN (39jt IDR, USD 3,300, 2.400 EUR)